We offer lavender plants, fresh lavender bunches (through July), dried lavender bouquets, sachets, body butter and other lavender body products. Lavender hydrosol and essential oil will be available as distilled. New this year we are offering U-pick fresh lavender bunches while available. Products are also available through the online shop and available for farm pickup while the farm is closed.
SCROLL DOWN FOR DIRECTIONS AND MAP
Check out the lavender fields in full bloom before we start to harvest. In addition to our normal shop offerings, this year we are offering pottery by Azure Arts.
New this year:
- Lavender wreath kits will be available to take home. Child kits and adult kits available.
- Lavender crowns, made from lavender and grapevine with a double ribbon cascade. Child and adult sizes.
- Lavender temporary tattoos.
- U-pick lavender bunches.
- Christina Milliman, Azure Arts, will be offerring her distinctive porcelain pottery with unique hand painted designs. Christina's essential oil bottles, burners and accessories will be available in the shop during the celebration and can also be purchased as gift sets. azureartisans.com
- CYaRound Photography will be offering totally unique photos in the lavender field. 360 and Tiny Planet photos fit the bill! See every person equally in the 360 photos. Tiny planet photos "bend" your 360 photos into their own little world. CYaround.com
- Hydrosol Discussion: An overview of what Hydrosols are, how they are made and their healing properties. We will explore a sampling of unique Hydrosols: Jasmine Sambac, Rosemary, Witch Hazel, Sage, Rose, and of course, Lavender. Talks at 11:00 and 2:00.
The shop and fields will be open and with lavender gifts available as supply lasts. Lavender wreaths, crowns, fresh and u-pick bunches, and 360 and Tiny Planet Photography will all available as well.
Purchase a full lavender row for your own use. Education on how to harvest and dry the lavender for your specific use provided. Uses include: dried for sachets, dried bunches, culinary, distillation or fresh. Each use requires a different harvest time. I will let you know when the row is ready to harvest based on your use choice. Garden gloves and harvest sickle provided. Groups up to three people permitted with additional sickle and glove charge of $20/person. $75/row (approximately 50 plants). Sign up here: Lavender Row Purchase
Work on a lavender distillation in a copper alembic still. I will guide you through the distillation, provide instruction on technique and process. You keep all of the essential oil and hydrosol that you make. $150/class. Email or text to sign up: firstname.lastname@example.org or 607.437.2174.
DIRECTIONS: State Route 28 to Fly Creek, take County Route 26 North 1.8 miles, right onto Stonehouse Road, next left onto Buck Road, stay on Buck Road for 0.5 miles, take right at farm entrance through the black gate into field and up hill to parking area.